Mental Health Clinicians
Paying attention to our mental health is important to our overall health and wellness. The PCN’s Mental Health Clinicians are available to meet with adults 18+ to provide short-term counselling to help improve overall emotional and mental well-being; for example, support with adjusting to life changes and transitions, coping with stress, healthy relationships, and lifestyle habits.
- Personalised mental health strategies to overcome barriers and unique needs
- One-on-one consultations – make an appointment
- Education – see their upcoming mental wellness classes
- Read about our Mental Health Clinician, Kate
- Read about our Mental Health Clinician, Andrei
* For moderate/severe mental health concerns or addictions, book with Bow Valley Addiction & Mental Health (AHS) via Access Mental Health 1-844-943-1500
*For urgent/acute mental health concerns (or if at risk of harming self), please call the 24-Hour Crisis Counselling Phoneline: 1-403-266-4357 or go to Walk-in Mental Health Counselling: at Banff Hospital 403-762-2222 & Canmore Hospital 403-678-5536 from 2-9 pm daily
*See our directory of local resources.